I’m taking a weekend trip to Charlotte. I’ve been there lots of times before, but I always get wonderful recommendations for things to do and restaurants to try when I ask tumblr. Any new discoveries of can’t-miss things to do or places to eat?
- rwfoster answered: Head over to the Kickstand for a burger you can’t finish, then come to Jackson’s Java for fresh from the roaster coffee!
- so-calledwriter said: Oh and 5Church just opened and I hear good things
- so-calledwriter answered: Crazy Fish, Cowfish, The Bechtler, Lulu, Soul Gastrolouge, Laura James Jewelry, Hong Kong Vintage, Century Vintage, City Smoke
- lexag said: I’m taking you to Amelie’s in NoDa.
- bohemian-riche answered: Mimosa!!! It’s a great farm to table restaurant and the service is out of this world
- champagnetoasts said: We went last weekend— you MUST go to Cajun Queen. Best meal we’ve had in years. Must order: the BBQ shrimp appetizer (use the dinner rolls for the leftover sauce) and the chicken, shrimp and crawfish Diane. Hands down best digs in Charlotte.
- hollatchagurl answered: I’ve heard Emeril’s new spot Uptown is good. Check out the plaza midwood neighborhood and North Davidson, dubbed NoDa. Can’t go wrong!
- caitofthenorthwest likes this
- bitsofjess posted this