Last night, Dan and I joined some friends at Defy Gravity Trampoline Arena. On their website they say they have over 13,000 square feet of trampolines, including an “Olympic foam pit” (whatever that is, it was awesome to cannonball into), and a dodgeball cage. Additionally, they had a basketball hoop and some slanted trampolines that you could bounce off of, side-ways.
It was exhausting, but lots of fun. I kept looking at the clock as my legs burned and I could barely see from the exercise-induced haze (what? That’s not normal?). Longest hour ever. But it was fun to chat with people while you’re jumping around like little kids.
The price is not bad for an hour, and trust me, if you’re over the age of 25 you’re not going to want to jump for longer than that. We made use of the group discounts, as well as checking in on facebook, and wearing clothes for whatever theme it is that night (it was Wolfpack night when we went), all of which knock a couple of dollars off each persons’ cost.
Aside from that all I can say is damn, did my hair take a lot of untangling this morning! Oh, and maybe don’t eat a whole lot of Mexican food before you go.
[picture borrowed from here since I didn’t feel like attempting a crappy iPhone pic while defying gravity.]
- everything-inlove likes this
- stickyhide likes this
- dembangs likes this
- kateespencer likes this
- dharmabumgirl likes this
- benjamincano likes this
- no-evidence-of-intelligence likes this
- michetique reblogged this from bitsofjess and added:
- jesse--boy said:Well doesn’t that place look fun. The skating rinks of today.
- jesse--boy likes this
- camiwillknowinthe21stcentury said:OH MY GOD THAT SOUNDS AMAZING
- tehvalerie likes this
- cattinthecity likes this
- graceinplace said:this looks like SO much fun, thanks for sharing!!
- graceinplace likes this
- champagnetoasts likes this
- jefflyall94 likes this
- essequamvideri-nc likes this
- abitofsilliness said:I WOULD LOVE TO DO THIS!!!!!!
- saraplainandtall likes this
- bitsofjess posted this