Bits of our weekend: I had the day off from work on Friday, so I did some shopping and had lunch with my dad. This is our spread from Asuka, in Morrisville. It was amazing! I got a grilled salmon bento box (I usually never trust salmon from restaurants, but this was superb), and my dad and I split a dancing eel sushi roll. He had the udon noodles.
The best part of the meal was probably the fresh wasabi. I never even knew such a thing existed! It has more of a gel or relish-like texture and has the same delicious wasabi taste without the usual harshness.
I highly recommend this place, and they evidently have several locations, so check them out if you’re in the area.
- godshideouscreation likes this
- graceinplace likes this
- lexag likes this
- tragiccomedydivine likes this
- jesse--boy likes this
- saraplainandtall likes this
- essequamvideriunc said: This looks amazing and is right down the street from where I work. I think I know where I’m getting sushi from now on!
- nmattea said: looks yum. i’m a little surprised morrisville has a place like this…maybe i’ve been missing out.
- bitsofjess posted this